Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Journey of "Cleopatra"?

Asslamualaikum,
Hey Hi Hello Guys!



I know the title has "just a little bit" to do with the entry that i'm about to share with you guys. but it is enough to catch your eyes. 

REMEMBER Aging starts at 25. I keep hear my friend preaching about you need to start taking care of you skin and your body really starts going downhill. So yeas, I’m looking at the anti-aging products. But what does it has to do with SPF50 and stuffs. Of Chozz got relate with each other!

Wearing Sunscreen prevents premature aging. Do you love to have a younger looking, radiant, and healthy skin? Who doesn’t right? So, this is one of the most convincing reasons to start using sunscreen. It actually shields your skin from developing signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. Remember! Aging starts at 25 but it is still not to late really. Studies reveal that people below the age of 55 who used sunscreen had 24% lesser chances of developing these aging signs than non-sunscreen and occasional sunscreen users.

What about skin cancer? Wearing sunscreen can actually lowers skin cancer risks. While I started using sunscreen mainly for beauty reasons, this health benefit came as an advantage. Wear your sunscreen daily and over the days and months to shield your skin from the risk of various types of skin cancer, especially, melanoma. This is the worst type of skin cancers, which can be life threatening for women, particularly those who are in their 20s.

So the thing is now. I need your help to suggest me which is the best sunscreen and anti aging product that are safe for me to try?


Feel free to leave comment below and I really appreciate your time and help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...