Friday, May 13, 2016

REVIEW : Sephora Konjac Sponge!



This is perfect! I was looking for this particular sponge since forever. The first time I saw it is when I was watching one of the skincare routines from one of the youtuber.

Manage to find the perfect one from Sephora. I bought two of these. One is in bare natural (white) and the other one I believe are activated charcoal (black).

This sponge gently exfoliates away dead skin cells while reducing blemish-causing bacteria. This helps to correct and prevent excessive breakouts. It helps to restore clear skin and prevent future outbreaks for smoother, clearer, brighter-looking skin. It is perfect for natural and sensitive skin.

It is made from 100% natural food. Grade konjac fibers that will provide a deep cleanse and will leave your skin with refresh and glowing skin naturally.

The activated charcoals are perfect for oily and skin prone spots, acne and blemishes. The bamboo charcoal infused konjac sponge absorbs excess oil, toxins and other harmful substance from you skin, leaving you with stronger, healthier skin. Activated charcoal who acts as an antibacterial and anti microbial agent to thoroughly cleans your skin.

How the way I use is I gently massage face and body in circular motion. Either with Soap or cleanser can be added to the sponge if desired is but not necessary. When finished, rinse the sponge, squeeze out water, hang to dry, and store in a cool, dry place. And make sure that you really rinse the sponge out to maintain the quality. The sponge should be replaced once it starts to break down within one to three months, or if it is damaged. It can be composted.

These sponges are formulated without any Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.

My thoughts: I love the idea when you wash sponge thoroughly by plunging it into water and squeezing several times. Whenever I use it on my face, it feels like nothing. Like I do nothing to my face. But right after done, I feel slight different and I hate to say that I like it. My skin feels soft and I think it will be a great exfoliator when you keep using it. ANDDDDD If the sponge has dried out, allow it to fully absorb water and soften before applying to skin, because it would be hard as a rock. We don’t really exfoliate our face with a rock right?

Retail Price at RM36, and For more info please visit: www.sephora.my or Sephora Konjac Sponge  

Thanks for reading!
Till Then. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm using konjac sponge too! but I bought mine from SASA lah after being recommended by Farisa Safrina on youtube :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...