Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Missing In Action!

Assalamualaikum,
Hey Hi Hello Guys.
























(Image : Source)

How are you guys doing? *keningkening
Feeling cramps on my fingers since few weeks not giving any attentions to my blog. Been busy with wedding preparation, work and moving in just make my life bit packed. But great news! I just got married! Alhamdulillah, Allah eases everything with the journey.  I would like to thank here to my beloved friends and family who giving much support, willing to help and celebrate me on my wedding day. Saying thank you guys are just not enough! 

So that is the main reason why I have been missing a lot of things here and there. I know I have always promise that will be keep you guy’s update but unfortunately this time I didn’t. Sorry everyone. 

Other than that, with work deadlines and moving in process added more stress. HAHA penat cheq. I salute every each bloggers who keep cope with their update and I adore your time management. Seriously. It’s been few years of me coming back to DUNIA BLOG and still being amateur. 

Most of my entries are draft with incomplete pictures keep hangin in my posts. So I did push reviews that need to be completed. In Sha Allah very soon I will be updating regularly.

Hope ada yang sudi lagi baca blog ni ya. 
Tunggu post kita nanti :)

Thanks for reading!
Till Then. 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Aynal. Semoga hubungan kekal hingga ke akhir hayat dan InsyaAllah hingga ke Jannah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin.. In Sha Allah. thanks Syaza :))

      Delete
  2. kan?! bila dah tua ni memang takde masa nak update blog sangat sebab banyak commitment lain..
    Congrats!! Bestnya kahwin! haha tetiba. Doa kan lepas ni sy pulak! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA of course! hihi thank you ieraa :)))

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on getting married!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...