Thursday, January 21, 2016

REVIEW | Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour from MAC

Assalamualaikum,
Hey Hi Hello Guys, 



It's review time! Wow, when is the last time i did a review guys? i def cant recall. By the way! just being honest here, i'm not a big or huge fans of MAC but somehow i did used some of their lip product e.g two of my favs are DIVA, & SMOKE PURPLE. 

So then as i plan to stock up my Smoke purple lipstick which apparently finish, the sales girl try to convinced me with this new product.

It's the "Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour" and the one that i bought are in the shades of "Lady-Be-Good" - As claimed, For those who prefer timeless glamour to all-out flash, matte reigns supreme. M∙A∙C introduces a twist on this classic texture with robustly saturated shades of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever shade you choose, all promise one thing: a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that is impossible to forget.  - at first i find this pretty convincing. 

Let see how it goes. 



My first Impression. well, nothing different with the packaging same old MAC matter black box that made it look as per usual. The first thought pops up on my head was. "Ni je?" and "what's the different with other lip product that you had now?" .  It came with a wand. "wingardium leviosa" HAHA ok jk.So the swatches made, after few second my eyes was linger straight back to the sales girl hand and saw it form to a pretty matte finish. That is how i fall in love with the lip stick. 

Post Impression. 

Cons - as stated there. they're the new liquid with kind of timeless retro colour. However, i do not like them personally. for me, it did not wear well on my lips. my lips are naturally dry so this is a no go then. and also, never always smack or lick your lips all the time it will turn out bad, and with your dead lip skin make it look weirder. at first this look way too dry for me, thinking that it might not as same as what it looks like. But when apply it on lips, haha it does look worst, even i wear lip balm before application. but yea, pretty colors though.


Pros - I can assure you that a little amount of the retro matte liquid lipstick it does goes along the wayy. if it's suits you. another thing is. the colour which is "Lady-Be-Good" are my favs so far personally. looking at other dark shades like HIGH DRAMA and OH LADY made me want to get it straight away but unfortunately it going to be launch in Malaysia only in March 2016. (getting the info from the sales lady). This product will definitely stays put even while you eating or drinking. It reminds of one of the Excel Paris lip cream matte. quite same formula. 



So i guess it's pretty. but dupable. I think some will be a little bit disappointed there are no “everyday” type Colors. dark brown, grey nude Or maybe the colour variety are not balance? for me pink selection are not my everyday colour, nude with a hint of light colour as well. Then the weird thing is, i could go with dark lip colour which i quite surprised my self. pelik pelik aynal ni. It just to me, too light shades made my lips look chalky rather than having a colour that blend on my lips. for me personally. 



It came with variety of colour that you can choose! 
So I Hope that you guys enjoy my thoughts on this lip product! Buy hey, it just me maybe it does work well on you! Rock the Retro matte fellas!

Click the link below for more info! 
"Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour" 
Website : http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Price tag : RM92.00
Shades i purchased : Lady-Be-Good

Thanks for reading!
Till Then.

2 comments:

  1. love the color to the fact that it is nude! but it looks quite drying on lips so probably applying balm over it might be a solution . which one last longer aynal , nyx or mac ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im pretty sure if i applied a lip balm over it might not look great, it might smudge out the colour but not working still if i applied the balm before wear the product as well. for me, this last longer then nyx to be honest. only this one lah, other mac idts. lagi lama u pakai, lagi cantik dekat bibir. tapi tak leh selalu lah. HHAHAHA sbb bila dekat bibir tak cantik hahaa

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...