Tuesday, November 3, 2015

REVIEW | Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream

Assalamualaikum,
Hey Hi Hello Guys,





























It's time for my review on the new buttercream lime ice cream from soap & glory HAHA

Joke. I was super in love with this product and totally forgotten to featured this in my fav video which i'm currently editing right now. Haih. Eksaited punya pasai. ni lah makan dia. BUT no problem cause i can always review these babies here in my blog. So i would love to share and introduce ya guys with this lovelies.

If you have seen these before, no problem. i bet you guys have been falling with these babies as well right? I have been given the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream travel set by my best friend on my birthday - it's sure IRRESISTIBUBBLE! The minute i smell it. Oh mai. I'm in love.

Guys! This is the Soap & Glory’s must-have new moisture-extreme, re-energizing, sweet-lime scented body buttercream for supreme skin smoothing! Loaded with shea and cocoa butter, almond and coconut oil, which make your skin moisturise and comfort. without having any sticky texture leaves on your skin. The SMELL! super-refreshing triple whammy of lime oil, kiwi juice water, and smoothing lime tree blossom extract, which reminds me of the Lime Vanilla ice cream yang beli Seringgit dua puloh sen dekat pak cik eskem.  RM1.20 tak termasuk GST eh. tu harga dulu. harga sekarang haha tatau. 



I have been addicted with this scent for past months guys. Finished my travel size, i bought new one full size and travel size so i could able to enjoy this comforting lime scents everyday every time and everywhere. Yippie!

Enough say. i just want to say that this is a great and totally recommend to you guys. 
You can get this babies at Sephora :)

Thank you for reading,
Till Then.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...