Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Laptop Hospitalized



Assalamualaikum,
Hey, Hi, Hello, guys!

I will not be uploading any YouTube video for next 2-3 weeks since Mr MacBook Pro been hospitalized. Blogspot will be up as per usual, just for YouTube. Honestly it already been past 2 month and at last Mr Macbook admitted finally. The hospitalization cost pheww!



The cause of injury?. Don’t really want to remember what had happened to avoid traumatized but let’s pray that it won’t happen again.

I might see you guys on my next video probably in 2-3 week! Thanks for anyone out there who watching me, I’m Sorry! Promised to see you guys soon!

Thanks for Reading!
Till Then

8 comments:

  1. Alamak! I honestly wouldn't know what to do if this happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaa, s*** isnt? HAHAA thats the thing what to do, things happen tho. kene telan je lahhhh. hihi

      Delete
  2. wow ! i telan air liur tngok cost perbaik tu.. mmg beli baru la jawabnya . patient ya love !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA i hanta jugak masuk sepital u. nak tak nak telan je lahh. heyyyy!!!!!!! mana hilanggg???

      Delete
  3. What a huuuuggeeee cost!!! let's hope mr macbook will stay healthy in a long long time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! hahaa Thank you! and Thanks for reading! :)))

      Delete
  4. OMG! I decided to just gave up on my MacBook Pro when the cost to fix it was about 2K but you still do it?? That's huge amount of money! Hopefully it won't happened to you again.

    BTW, I'm blogwalking here. Looking for inspirations for new posts. Jemput datang to my blog! Would love to exchange follows as well.

    Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you lets follow each other! thanks sudi datang jengukk :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...