Thursday, August 13, 2015

Oh My, Why do i 'cleansed' out my Backpack?

Assalamualaikum,
Hey, hi, hello guys!

Tajuk macam aynal jumpa lipas dalam beg ja kan? anyway there is a reason why.. to make a video! so guys new video are up on my channel. Feel free to watch the 'drama' on my new video. Sorry if you guys feel annoyed watching me (i.i) HAHA. I just figured that i'm bored so that is how the video come up. Hope i did entertained all of you except feeling guilty if i'm not and wasting your precious time. So, here is the video!




Enjoy the video! Thanks!
Till then. 

6 comments:

  1. good.. rajin buat video.. boleh jadi vlog blog ni.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih sebab sudi tengok video awak! ^___^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you honeyyy! thanks for watching!

      Delete
  3. Hey Aynal, I nominated you for an award! Check it out! Thank you for following, reading and commenting on my blog! Please remember there are no obligations on my behalf for you to do this and I would not be offended whatsoever if you choose not to.
    Here's the link;
    https://fiercepaint.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/blog-awards-2/

    Thank you so much! Stay gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hari,
      Thanksss to you to for commenting and reading my entry! love your support! will do it very soon!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...