Friday, July 24, 2015

My First Vlog! | It's ay Raya Vlog !

Assalamualaikum,
Good Morning Everyone!

It's Fridayy, Fridayyy yeay. HAHA I assume there will be lots of wedding or open house invitation from your family and friends on this coming Saturday? I have few as well. ahhhhhh It's so relaxing right now, because i am still on my annual break. went far from my work feels sooooo good. I feel GREAT. but sometimes. feels bit bored as well. Yelah everyone are working except me, with whom shall i go out then? spending my time alone lah jawabnya.

Anyway. I did upload my first Vlog. HAHA really short one. because i have no idea what to put in my vlog and whats not. so i did not talk much about the celebration to be honest, mostly talking about where im at and etc. sorry if it's not that good.

Feel Free to watch then :)


Have a great Weekend guys!
Assalamualaikum :)

1 comment:

  1. watched ! i feel rugi sebab tak vlog as well ..
    she also make a vid
    http://www.myamethyst-shea.com/2015/07/vlog-how-i-spent-my-eid-2015.html

    *happy coz I can watch both of you*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...